|Lecturer||Term||Examination Regulations||Module block||Module|
|Dipl.-Psych. Melanie Ebener||Summer term||2017||Occupational safety||Work and health|
Learning objectives of the subject " Occupational Psychology"
• Understanding the concepts of Industrial and organizational psychology as well as its research-guiding (historical) concepts. Understand and be able to discuss the implications of the concept of human being
• Be familiar with the basics of psychological work design
• Models of work motivation - understanding their contents, limits and consequences for company practice and transferring them to simple case studies.
• Understanding how to learn from consequences (conditioning) and transferring it to simple case studies
• Stress and mental strain at work - knowing the meaning, measurement and design and transferring them to simple case studies